Updated Mar 14, 2012 - 12:51 pm
Rumor: Cardinals still 'very much' in Peyton Manning mix
According to NFL Network reporter Michelle Beisner, confidence is still high in the Valley of the Sun.
Things are quiet here at The Cards facility. Team source telling me they are still very much in the mix to acquire Peyton Manning.— Michelle Beisner (@MichelleBeisner) March 14, 2012
Of course, until Manning signs on the dotted line somewhere, every team will be a little nervous. After all, every day he goes without becoming a Cardinal is another day closer to the Kevin Kolb roster bonus deadline.
Still, the team had to expect Manning would be very thorough in his search for a new team, so the fact that he's visiting more clubs should not come as much of a surprise.
And, according to this report, it isn't something that has the Cardinals fearing they've lost out on Manning.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.