Ice Bites: Phoenix Coyotes hoping to turn it around in Canada
The Phoenix Coyotes have hit a trouble spot lately and will hope to get things back on track on an upcoming four-game road trip.
In the last seven games, the Coyotes are 2-4-1. That's not too good. They'll look to start things right on the Canadian trip with a win over both Edmonton and Calgary, who only have a combined five wins at home, but playing a back-to-back in Canada is never an easy thing.
That's followed by the Canucks (always tough) and Colorado (yes, I know that's not in Canada). Things could get tricky because of the scheduling, but the Coyotes need to take at least five points from this trip.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners
- Coyotes poised to hit the reset button after losing identity
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday April 9Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses the team's recent five-game losing streak.
- Luke Lapinski, Coyotes pre and post-game host - Wednesday April 9Coyotes pre and post-game host Luke Lapinski discusses the Coyotes' playoff race.