Question and Declare: Did the Phoenix Suns have a standout win against the Pacers?
Every Thursday I send out a tweet (@doug987FM) with the hashtag #questionanddeclare. You then respond to the question and declare your stance. I read your tweets here. The question is: "Did the Suns make a league-wide statement win versus the Pacers or is it just another January game and matters little?"
The issue for me is to get excited. Talk all about the win on Thursday. The next day, the win is over. The Suns play four straight games against teams that are a combined 52 games below .500. Immature teams lose those games after a big win. Let's see where the Suns are!
More importantly, let's see what you think.
Doug Franz, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Robert Sarver, Suns owner - Friday April 18Robert Sarver talks about possible offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org