The Big Red Wolf Report: After Rams, before Lions
A few things to discuss:
The Cardinals struggled again to protect Carson Palmer against the Rams. He needs to be able to step up in the pocket if he is to be successful.
Tackling is always a little shoddy in the first week, but the Cardinals need to get better in a hurry because Reggie Bush is coming to town.
Patrick Peterson and the Cardinals can expect a heavy dose of Megatron at University of Phoenix Stadium this weekend.
If they hope to beat the Lions, the Cards need to protect Carson Palmer better, tackle better and play better pass defense.
Ron Wolfley, Co-host of Doug & Wolf
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.