Behind the warmup: Chris Bosh
The Miami Heat were jumping up and down, creating a private pep rally before taking the floor against the Indiana Pacers.
Limbs were shaking everywhere -- arms being stretched, legs getting loosened. Necks rolled to and fro.
Players shouted, most audibly, "What, what?!"
It was time to go, which could only mean one thing: Chris Bosh needed to give his rump the kind of weird rubdown only Chris Bosh -- a tried-and-true weirdo -- is capable of.
Thanks to the Miami Heat for posting this Vine video:
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15