Rapper 50 Cent delivers ridiculously bad first pitch before Mets' game
Before Monday night's National League Contest between the New York Mets and Pittsburgh Pirates, rapper 50 Cent "attempted" to impress the Citi Field faithful with his baseball prowess.
And we do mean attempt.
Standing all the way back on the mound, the New York City native didn't just overthrow Mets catcher Anthony Recker, he missed him completely by a good 20 feet.
The toss landed closer to the first base dugout than it did home plate.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge