Finnish hockey player supplies 'I don't know' answer throughout awkward interview
And, you don't need a grumpy Gregg Popovich or Bill Belichick to produce a terse three-word answer.
Coming off the ice after the second period of a IIHF World Hockey Championships contest against Team Canada, Finnish center Petri Kontiola had the 'honor' of answering a few unnecessary questions before heading back to the locker room.
While the television reporter's inquiries weren't too outlandish, Kontiola was having none of it.
Three questions. One response.
'I don't know.'
Hey, you have to applaud his consistency!
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security