That's too many James Hardens, Foot Locker
They like him so much, in fact, they decided to put seven James Hardens in their newest commercial. Seven people, each toting a glorious beard.
The real Harden -- and five lookalikes -- went gallivanting around around a shopping mall, with onlookers snapping photos and enjoying the site of one of the NBA's best players.
Now, why the extra Hardens? Apparently James wanted to shop at Foot Locker in peace, so the others were used as decoys.
Because, you know, Harden probably doesn't get shoes sent straight to him from the company he's a spokesman for. Nope, gotta go to the mall. With lookalikes.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent