Updated Feb 6, 2014 - 9:10 am
Sports anchor works in 35 death puns in :90 report
One "lucky" fan won a cemetery plot for two, a prize valued at about $5,000.
With death in the air, KGET sports anchor Mark Haas worked in 35 death puns during his :90 report on the game, in which the Grizzlies "killed" the Condors, 5-2. See what we did there?
Kudos, Mr. Haas. Creative, if not a bit morose.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover