Updated Jan 18, 2014 - 5:27 pm
Confident Seahawks fan gets Super Bowl XLVIII tat
In fact, since 2004, only one team -- the 2009 New Orleans Saints -- has won the Super Bowl as a top seed.
Tim Connors don't give a (care).
A passionate Seahawks fan, Connors was so unfazed by the history of no. 1 seeds that he went out on a limb to make his faith in his team's destiny permanent.
He's certain Pete Carroll and the Seahawks will win Super Bowl XXLVIII.
"There's no tiny little bit of doubt at all anywhere in my head," he told Komonews.com in Washington.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security