Updated Nov 25, 2013 - 10:31 am
Sun Devil fans exact some revenge on Wildcats
The assumption is that University of Arizona fans did the deed, firing the opening salvo ahead of the rivalry game that is to be played between the schools on Nov. 30.
Well, over the weekend it looks like some Sun Devils got some revenge, as the UA's "Arizona Wildcat Family" sculpture got a fresh coat of yellow paint. And, in case people are wondering what the motivation was, the letters "ASU" were painted at the bottom.
The big rivalry game is still a few days away, but it looks like the fans are ready to go at it now.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns