Cincinnati football coaches run as players' punishment
So when Cincinnati coach Tommy Tuberville found the team's locker room rather messy - something that apparently has been an issue throughout the year -- it's understandable why some of the Bearcats' players might have been dreading what was coming.
But then things took an interesting turn.
Tuberville lined up all of the coaches -- including himself -- and they ran two gassers (each is across the width of the field four times).
"I didn't pass out, so I guess I made it," tight ends coach Tyson Helton says in the video below.
Some of the coaches are clearly a ways removed from their playing days, but props to Tuberville and his staff for coming up with a unique way to break up the monotony of a long season.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent