Detroit Pistons' Andre Drummond tries to remedy his anemic free throw shooting
However, the one area of concern has been his free throw shooting: His 37.1 percentage was the lowest of any player that shot more than 100 free throws in 2012-13. His free throw struggles almost make his Pistons predecessor in the middle, Ben Wallace, look competent from the line.
Drummond tweeted a Vine video Thursday that shows him using a dramatically different free throw form, and making it.
The video is meant to be a joke, but the only thing that's funny right now is his futility from the charity stripe. Maybe he should try this method full time, because it can't get much worse.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival