Updated Oct 1, 2013 - 3:22 pm
Halftime show goes wrong for high school band
However, what happened during the show put on by the Lake Travis High School band in Austin, TX, was not exactly standard fare.
During the performance, a tuba player slipped and fell to the ground, which caused many other members of the band to suffer a similar fate.
As unfortunate as it was for all involved, it's the type of video that makes the Internet a better place.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover