Updated Oct 1, 2013 - 3:22 pm
Halftime show goes wrong for high school band
However, what happened during the show put on by the Lake Travis High School band in Austin, TX, was not exactly standard fare.
During the performance, a tuba player slipped and fell to the ground, which caused many other members of the band to suffer a similar fate.
As unfortunate as it was for all involved, it's the type of video that makes the Internet a better place.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut