Updated Oct 1, 2013 - 3:22 pm
Halftime show goes wrong for high school band
However, what happened during the show put on by the Lake Travis High School band in Austin, TX, was not exactly standard fare.
During the performance, a tuba player slipped and fell to the ground, which caused many other members of the band to suffer a similar fate.
As unfortunate as it was for all involved, it's the type of video that makes the Internet a better place.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent