Updated Oct 1, 2013 - 3:22 pm
Halftime show goes wrong for high school band
However, what happened during the show put on by the Lake Travis High School band in Austin, TX, was not exactly standard fare.
During the performance, a tuba player slipped and fell to the ground, which caused many other members of the band to suffer a similar fate.
As unfortunate as it was for all involved, it's the type of video that makes the Internet a better place.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad