Updated Sep 28, 2013 - 2:57 pm
Oh the irony: Buccaneers tickets for Cardinals game feature Josh Freeman
What's the problem, you say?
Besides Freeman donning the atrocious creamsicle-colored throwback Bucs uniform, the fifth-year signal caller has been replaced by rookie Mike Glennon as the starting quarterback this week against the Cardinals.
Tampa Bay also won't be wearing the helmet worn by Freeman in the photo. The NFL said before the season started that although teams can wear throwback jerseys during the season, they may not change out their helmets from game to game.
Freeman had been Tampa Bay's starter for more than three-and-a-half years until recently. He has completed only 45.7 percent of his passes this season.
If there is one week where he shouldn't be used in the team's marketing strategy, it would be this.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge