Updated Sep 28, 2013 - 2:57 pm
Oh the irony: Buccaneers tickets for Cardinals game feature Josh Freeman
What's the problem, you say?
Besides Freeman donning the atrocious creamsicle-colored throwback Bucs uniform, the fifth-year signal caller has been replaced by rookie Mike Glennon as the starting quarterback this week against the Cardinals.
Tampa Bay also won't be wearing the helmet worn by Freeman in the photo. The NFL said before the season started that although teams can wear throwback jerseys during the season, they may not change out their helmets from game to game.
Freeman had been Tampa Bay's starter for more than three-and-a-half years until recently. He has completed only 45.7 percent of his passes this season.
If there is one week where he shouldn't be used in the team's marketing strategy, it would be this.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns