Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson revives 'Wizard of Oz' for tourism commercial
By night, well, that's still up for debate.
The six-year pro recently tested out his acting chops in a Wisconsin tourism commercial, and the end product was rather hard to watch.
In a spin-off of the classic film 'The Wizard of Oz,' the Kansas native finds himself dreaming of a Wisconsin paradise in autumn complete with a fairy, red slippers and munchkins wearing cheeseheads.
Some things are better left untouched, and in this case, 'The Wizard of Oz' is definitely one of those things.
See for yourself:
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns