Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson revives 'Wizard of Oz' for tourism commercial
By night, well, that's still up for debate.
The six-year pro recently tested out his acting chops in a Wisconsin tourism commercial, and the end product was rather hard to watch.
In a spin-off of the classic film 'The Wizard of Oz,' the Kansas native finds himself dreaming of a Wisconsin paradise in autumn complete with a fairy, red slippers and munchkins wearing cheeseheads.
Some things are better left untouched, and in this case, 'The Wizard of Oz' is definitely one of those things.
See for yourself:
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad