Umpire and manager arguments in Taiwan are no joke
The manager approaches umpire Brian Kennedy and argues a call, which only lasts about 30 seconds. The argument appeared to be over, but the manager just hovered near home plate and Kennedy threw him out of the game.
That's when things get interesting. The Rhinos' manager forcefully chest-bumps the umpire, and Kennedy responds by beginning to choke the manager with his right hand.
Also worth paying attention to in the video in the interpreter in the pink shirt who tries to mediate the situation and ends up getting actively involved in the bedlam.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security