Michael Jordan can still dunk, convincingly so
His Airness, who turned 50 this year, was being guarded by a young camp participant when he drove past the kid and flushed the ball home, much to the delight of the crowd.
The Charlotte Bobcats owner also showed off a nice lefty hook over his young opponent, seen in the video below.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns