Peruvian keeper attempts to troll, fails miserably
Trolling is an art form. When it backfires, the troller looks like an idiot and everyone gets a smile.
Or a goal, in this case.
Trade Union goalkeeper Chiquito Flores decided to tease an opponent by dribbling the ball towards the end line before he would likely pick it up and boot it back down field.
But something went wrong.
Flores fakes a kick to mess with his opponent, who is about to steal the ball. Flores tries to grab the ball, misses and the forward is free to score.
The best part? All Flores had to do was pick the ball up. Instead, he attempted to troll.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut