A tiger in Cardinals camp?
Quarterback Carson Palmer wore the jersey of the Cincinnati Bengals for seven years.
Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu, Kevin Minter and Curtis Taylor were all LSU Tigers in their college days, whereas Andre Ellington and Jaron Brown played for the Clemson Tigers.
But if defensive tackle Darnell Dockett has his way, there will be a current tiger at Cards Camp.
My pet tiger his name is "buddy" I'm gonna bring him to a practice in training camp atleast "one day" he's handsome! pic.twitter.com/XiFHvzr7PC— DARNELL DOCKETT (@ddockett) July 23, 2013
Of course, nobody knows if this will really take place -- one would think there would be some sort of rule against bringing a jungle cat to practice.
But we are talking about Dockett here, the same man who tweeted out a video of him in the shower and who propositioned Oprah on social media, so anything is possible.
Aren't you glad football season is here?
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent