A tiger in Cardinals camp?
Quarterback Carson Palmer wore the jersey of the Cincinnati Bengals for seven years.
Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu, Kevin Minter and Curtis Taylor were all LSU Tigers in their college days, whereas Andre Ellington and Jaron Brown played for the Clemson Tigers.
But if defensive tackle Darnell Dockett has his way, there will be a current tiger at Cards Camp.
My pet tiger his name is "buddy" I'm gonna bring him to a practice in training camp atleast "one day" he's handsome! pic.twitter.com/XiFHvzr7PC— DARNELL DOCKETT (@ddockett) July 23, 2013
Of course, nobody knows if this will really take place -- one would think there would be some sort of rule against bringing a jungle cat to practice.
But we are talking about Dockett here, the same man who tweeted out a video of him in the shower and who propositioned Oprah on social media, so anything is possible.
Aren't you glad football season is here?
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad