Updated Jun 19, 2013 - 4:05 pm
Pathetic Heat fans leave Game 6 early, miss comeback
If you need further proof of that statement, look no further than Tuesday night, when their "beloved" Heat trailed the San Antonio Spurs in the closing seconds of regulation in Game 6. A San Antonio win would give the Spurs their fifth NBA title and a chance to celebrate on Miami's home floor.
With time running out, Heat fans bolted for the exits; too clueless to consider their team could come back and too disrespectful to watch the worthy Spurs win another title.
The problem is, the Heat tied the game on Ray Allen's corner three-pointer with just over five seconds to play. The game went to overtime, and Miami prevailed 103-100 to force a deciding Game 7.
Miami fans tried to barge their win back into American Airlines Arena to no avail -- the team has a strict no re-entry policy.
Check out some of the classic interviews with Heat "fans".
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level