Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 9:54 am
USGA creates funny commercials to promote quicker pace
Now, while we here at the Haboob Blog understand that hey, it's golf, the USGA is taking the complaints seriously. In fact, they're working at quickening the pace of play, and they have released some commercials that show just how committed they are.
With the tag line "While we're young," the spots feature some of the game's biggest stars along with some well-known actors. They're pretty funny.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns