Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 9:54 am
USGA creates funny commercials to promote quicker pace
Now, while we here at the Haboob Blog understand that hey, it's golf, the USGA is taking the complaints seriously. In fact, they're working at quickening the pace of play, and they have released some commercials that show just how committed they are.
With the tag line "While we're young," the spots feature some of the game's biggest stars along with some well-known actors. They're pretty funny.
- Carson Palmer spreads holiday cheer...or something like that
- Trail Blazers center Robin Lopez doesn't like mascots who mock his hairstyle
- Rudolph is a shortstop, apparently
- MLB releases techno-themed Arizona Diamondbacks video for the holidays
- Ole Miss guard Marshall Henderson makes human pinball machine out of Middle Tennessee State