Updated Jun 13, 2013 - 9:54 am
USGA creates funny commercials to promote quicker pace
Now, while we here at the Haboob Blog understand that hey, it's golf, the USGA is taking the complaints seriously. In fact, they're working at quickening the pace of play, and they have released some commercials that show just how committed they are.
With the tag line "While we're young," the spots feature some of the game's biggest stars along with some well-known actors. They're pretty funny.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security