Updated Jun 11, 2013 - 10:29 am
Child takes on Kobe Bryant in shooting contest
Especially when it means Los Angeles Lakers legends don't look so good.
Last week, we brought attention to the fact that Shaquille O'Neal still can't shoot free throws. In fact, he put forth a worse shooting performance than four-year-old Titus Ashby on the Jimmy Kimmel Show.
This time, it was Kobe Bryant's turn, and let's just say he fared a little better than his former L.A. teammate. Plus, he gave the kid some shoes, so that was cool.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns