Updated Jun 11, 2013 - 10:29 am
Child takes on Kobe Bryant in shooting contest
Especially when it means Los Angeles Lakers legends don't look so good.
Last week, we brought attention to the fact that Shaquille O'Neal still can't shoot free throws. In fact, he put forth a worse shooting performance than four-year-old Titus Ashby on the Jimmy Kimmel Show.
This time, it was Kobe Bryant's turn, and let's just say he fared a little better than his former L.A. teammate. Plus, he gave the kid some shoes, so that was cool.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness