Updated Jun 11, 2013 - 10:29 am
Child takes on Kobe Bryant in shooting contest
Especially when it means Los Angeles Lakers legends don't look so good.
Last week, we brought attention to the fact that Shaquille O'Neal still can't shoot free throws. In fact, he put forth a worse shooting performance than four-year-old Titus Ashby on the Jimmy Kimmel Show.
This time, it was Kobe Bryant's turn, and let's just say he fared a little better than his former L.A. teammate. Plus, he gave the kid some shoes, so that was cool.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15