Updated Jun 8, 2013 - 2:24 pm
Adidas back to making hideous postseason jerseys
Well apparently the Cardinals' success in the NCAA tournament convinced the people at Adidas to continue producing their rather putrid jersey designs, because the company put out a new set of unis for Louisville, Mississippi State and North Carolina State in time for this weekend's NCAA Baseball Super Regionals.
And yes, once again, they are down right ugly. Think Chicago White Sox or Houston Astros from the mid-1970s.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad