Updated Jun 8, 2013 - 2:24 pm
Adidas back to making hideous postseason jerseys
Well apparently the Cardinals' success in the NCAA tournament convinced the people at Adidas to continue producing their rather putrid jersey designs, because the company put out a new set of unis for Louisville, Mississippi State and North Carolina State in time for this weekend's NCAA Baseball Super Regionals.
And yes, once again, they are down right ugly. Think Chicago White Sox or Houston Astros from the mid-1970s.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter