Updated Jun 8, 2013 - 2:24 pm
Adidas back to making hideous postseason jerseys
Well apparently the Cardinals' success in the NCAA tournament convinced the people at Adidas to continue producing their rather putrid jersey designs, because the company put out a new set of unis for Louisville, Mississippi State and North Carolina State in time for this weekend's NCAA Baseball Super Regionals.
And yes, once again, they are down right ugly. Think Chicago White Sox or Houston Astros from the mid-1970s.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent