Updated Jun 7, 2013 - 2:08 pm
Bud Selig parties like it's 2000
For his sake, we hope he recognizes when that time comes.
Because, it would appear, the 78-year-old is a bit unclear of what year it is right now.
During the first round of the 2013 MLB First-Year Player Draft, Selig announced each team's pick. He slipped up on the first one, saying it was the year 2000. No worries, it happens. Then it happened again. And again.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15