Updated Jun 7, 2013 - 2:08 pm
Bud Selig parties like it's 2000
For his sake, we hope he recognizes when that time comes.
Because, it would appear, the 78-year-old is a bit unclear of what year it is right now.
During the first round of the 2013 MLB First-Year Player Draft, Selig announced each team's pick. He slipped up on the first one, saying it was the year 2000. No worries, it happens. Then it happened again. And again.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level