Updated Jun 7, 2013 - 2:08 pm
Bud Selig parties like it's 2000
For his sake, we hope he recognizes when that time comes.
Because, it would appear, the 78-year-old is a bit unclear of what year it is right now.
During the first round of the 2013 MLB First-Year Player Draft, Selig announced each team's pick. He slipped up on the first one, saying it was the year 2000. No worries, it happens. Then it happened again. And again.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness