Updated Jun 7, 2013 - 2:08 pm
Bud Selig parties like it's 2000
For his sake, we hope he recognizes when that time comes.
Because, it would appear, the 78-year-old is a bit unclear of what year it is right now.
During the first round of the 2013 MLB First-Year Player Draft, Selig announced each team's pick. He slipped up on the first one, saying it was the year 2000. No worries, it happens. Then it happened again. And again.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival