Updated Jun 5, 2013 - 12:22 pm
Goalie scores goal on himself
A goalkeeper's job is to keep goals from happening.
Seems simple enough, right? At least, the concept itself isn't terribly difficult to grasp.
That said, things are not always that simple, especially when the wind is not on your side. Case in point, this sequence right here:
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent