Updated May 31, 2013 - 3:33 pm
Unfortunate typo makes baseball player's yearbook funny
The concept is simple: Mom and Dad are very proud of their child, and they show it by submitting a picture along with some encouraging words.
It's a nice gesture, but sometimes it can go wrong.
Like, for instance, in the case of a baseball player from an unnamed high school.
As you can see in the picture, which was originally shared to Reddit, Mom, Dad and Kota's message did not quite go according to plan.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent