Updated May 31, 2013 - 3:33 pm
Unfortunate typo makes baseball player's yearbook funny
The concept is simple: Mom and Dad are very proud of their child, and they show it by submitting a picture along with some encouraging words.
It's a nice gesture, but sometimes it can go wrong.
Like, for instance, in the case of a baseball player from an unnamed high school.
As you can see in the picture, which was originally shared to Reddit, Mom, Dad and Kota's message did not quite go according to plan.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad