Updated May 28, 2013 - 6:34 am
Streaker costs Finnish soccer team a goal
Unfortunately for the Finnish soccer team Helsingin Jalkapalloklubi (HJK), the latest occurrence didn't end in a laugh.
During the club's Sunday night contest against Rovaniemen Palloseura (RoPS), a fan dressed only in black spandex tried to make a name for himself and in the process had a hand, or we should say a body, in the final outcome.
Because of the man's trek across the pitch, HJK had a goal called off due to fan interference, and as you can imagine, the players were none too pleased.
Let's just say security wasn't necessary when the fan was finally brought to the ground.
Despite the disallowed goal, HJK still went on to win 2-0.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns