Updated May 17, 2013 - 11:00 am
Johnny Manziel throws out first pitch in very Johnny Manziel way
Manziel has spent the offseason seemingly enjoying his status, and while some may not appreciate how much fun he's having, we at the Haboob Blog don't mind. He's just 20, after all.
Anyway, Johnny Football's travels took him to San Diego Thursday where he threw out the first pitch before the Padres hosted the Washington Nationals, and he threw it in the most Johnny Manziel way possible.
He basically re-enacted a play against Alabama that led to a touchdown pass. And not to be outdone, Mark Kotsay Caught the pitch in a very outstanding way.
And in case you were wondering, video of the famous touchdown pass can be seen below.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns