Updated May 17, 2013 - 11:00 am
Johnny Manziel throws out first pitch in very Johnny Manziel way
Manziel has spent the offseason seemingly enjoying his status, and while some may not appreciate how much fun he's having, we at the Haboob Blog don't mind. He's just 20, after all.
Anyway, Johnny Football's travels took him to San Diego Thursday where he threw out the first pitch before the Padres hosted the Washington Nationals, and he threw it in the most Johnny Manziel way possible.
He basically re-enacted a play against Alabama that led to a touchdown pass. And not to be outdone, Mark Kotsay Caught the pitch in a very outstanding way.
And in case you were wondering, video of the famous touchdown pass can be seen below.
- Atlanta Hawks release fabulously tacky promo video for their cheerleader calender
- Shootout 'attempt' does not go well for Todd Bertuzzi
- Arizona Western punter's punt may be worst ever
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return