Updated May 16, 2013 - 10:35 pm
Ian Kinsler delivers the worst slide of the MLB season
Well, apparently the art of sliding has universally gone out of style.
Thursday night in a game against the Detroit Tigers, Texas Rangers second baseman Ian Kinsler attempted to go first to third on a single by Elvis Andrus.
Unlike Ramirez, Kinsler has no problem reaching the base. Instead, the former ASU standout went right over the bag head-first and beat up his face in the process.
If you have small children still learning the game, hide them...NOW!
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial