Updated May 16, 2013 - 10:35 pm
Ian Kinsler delivers the worst slide of the MLB season
Well, apparently the art of sliding has universally gone out of style.
Thursday night in a game against the Detroit Tigers, Texas Rangers second baseman Ian Kinsler attempted to go first to third on a single by Elvis Andrus.
Unlike Ramirez, Kinsler has no problem reaching the base. Instead, the former ASU standout went right over the bag head-first and beat up his face in the process.
If you have small children still learning the game, hide them...NOW!
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness