Updated Apr 26, 2013 - 1:46 pm
Jonathan Cooper can block, but apparently can't tie a tie
An effective blocker in both the passing and running game, the First-Team All-American is expected to start right away for the team.
One thing he should not expected to do, however, is dress himself for any high-brow functions.
First, it started on draft night:
Somehow Jonathan Cooper found a jacket, pocket square, shirt and tie where none of it matches any of the other pieces. Good lineman, though.— Chuck Oliver (@kingcfb) April 26, 2013
And now, as we've since learned via this AZCardinals.com video, one thing Cooper apparently cannot do is tie a tie. Cardinals president Michael Bidwill is seen doing it for his new player shortly after meeting him for the first time.
No worries, Jonathan. Open holes for the running backs and keep guys away from Carson Palmer, and you can go ahead and wear whatever you want, without any concern over who helped dress you.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level