Updated Apr 24, 2013 - 12:27 pm
Hope Solo has an unfortunate Twitter mishap
And if she's not, her phone is probably turned off. Or in a dumpster. Or currently being run over by her car.
Solo fired off a tweet that was likely meant to be a direct message, and most definitely not meant to be seen by her nearly 670,000 followers.
"Hey gooch sorry! I have a new # now text me at 2066786272"
John Fernandez, whose reply can be seen below the tweet (which has since been deleted), pretty much hit the nail on the head.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad