Updated Apr 24, 2013 - 12:27 pm
Hope Solo has an unfortunate Twitter mishap
And if she's not, her phone is probably turned off. Or in a dumpster. Or currently being run over by her car.
Solo fired off a tweet that was likely meant to be a direct message, and most definitely not meant to be seen by her nearly 670,000 followers.
"Hey gooch sorry! I have a new # now text me at 2066786272"
John Fernandez, whose reply can be seen below the tweet (which has since been deleted), pretty much hit the nail on the head.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival