Updated Apr 24, 2013 - 12:27 pm
Hope Solo has an unfortunate Twitter mishap
And if she's not, her phone is probably turned off. Or in a dumpster. Or currently being run over by her car.
Solo fired off a tweet that was likely meant to be a direct message, and most definitely not meant to be seen by her nearly 670,000 followers.
"Hey gooch sorry! I have a new # now text me at 2066786272"
John Fernandez, whose reply can be seen below the tweet (which has since been deleted), pretty much hit the nail on the head.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security