Updated Apr 24, 2013 - 12:27 pm
Hope Solo has an unfortunate Twitter mishap
And if she's not, her phone is probably turned off. Or in a dumpster. Or currently being run over by her car.
Solo fired off a tweet that was likely meant to be a direct message, and most definitely not meant to be seen by her nearly 670,000 followers.
"Hey gooch sorry! I have a new # now text me at 2066786272"
John Fernandez, whose reply can be seen below the tweet (which has since been deleted), pretty much hit the nail on the head.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level