Updated Apr 23, 2013 - 10:02 am
Former Sun Devil Bolden shows school pride with new tattoo
A fourth round pick in 2012, the defensive back recorded 13 tackles and returned 14 kicks for 270 yards for one of the best teams in the NFL.
But he has not forgotten his roots, so to speak.
Bolden tweeted a picture of his new tattoo Tuesday morning:
The pitchfork is pretty cool. It's also not grammatically incorrect, which is a problem Bolden's former ASU and current Broncos teammate Brock Osweiler knows all too well.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover