Updated Apr 23, 2013 - 10:02 am
Former Sun Devil Bolden shows school pride with new tattoo
A fourth round pick in 2012, the defensive back recorded 13 tackles and returned 14 kicks for 270 yards for one of the best teams in the NFL.
But he has not forgotten his roots, so to speak.
Bolden tweeted a picture of his new tattoo Tuesday morning:
The pitchfork is pretty cool. It's also not grammatically incorrect, which is a problem Bolden's former ASU and current Broncos teammate Brock Osweiler knows all too well.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level