Updated Apr 23, 2013 - 10:02 am
Former Sun Devil Bolden shows school pride with new tattoo
A fourth round pick in 2012, the defensive back recorded 13 tackles and returned 14 kicks for 270 yards for one of the best teams in the NFL.
But he has not forgotten his roots, so to speak.
Bolden tweeted a picture of his new tattoo Tuesday morning:
The pitchfork is pretty cool. It's also not grammatically incorrect, which is a problem Bolden's former ASU and current Broncos teammate Brock Osweiler knows all too well.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival