Updated Apr 8, 2013 - 12:02 pm
Ohio State mascot gets destroyed at football practice
No one knows this better than Brutus the Buckeye, who represents Ohio State.
Brutus had to be a little nuts to go in at quarterback Saturday, but no one could have seen this coming. And the big-headed mascot, apparently, did not see Ohio State linebacker David Perkins coming.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome