Updated Apr 8, 2013 - 12:02 pm
Ohio State mascot gets destroyed at football practice
No one knows this better than Brutus the Buckeye, who represents Ohio State.
Brutus had to be a little nuts to go in at quarterback Saturday, but no one could have seen this coming. And the big-headed mascot, apparently, did not see Ohio State linebacker David Perkins coming.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter