Updated Apr 8, 2013 - 12:02 pm
Ohio State mascot gets destroyed at football practice
No one knows this better than Brutus the Buckeye, who represents Ohio State.
Brutus had to be a little nuts to go in at quarterback Saturday, but no one could have seen this coming. And the big-headed mascot, apparently, did not see Ohio State linebacker David Perkins coming.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness