Updated Apr 8, 2013 - 12:02 pm
Ohio State mascot gets destroyed at football practice
No one knows this better than Brutus the Buckeye, who represents Ohio State.
Brutus had to be a little nuts to go in at quarterback Saturday, but no one could have seen this coming. And the big-headed mascot, apparently, did not see Ohio State linebacker David Perkins coming.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent