Updated Apr 8, 2013 - 12:02 pm
Ohio State mascot gets destroyed at football practice
No one knows this better than Brutus the Buckeye, who represents Ohio State.
Brutus had to be a little nuts to go in at quarterback Saturday, but no one could have seen this coming. And the big-headed mascot, apparently, did not see Ohio State linebacker David Perkins coming.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge