Updated Dec 26, 2012 - 9:03 am
Just call him 'Samta Claus'
Losing nine straight games after starting 4-0 will do that to a person. But not even chronic losing can dampen the spirit of Arizona linebacker Sam Acho, who is one of the nicest, most genuine pro athletes you'll ever meet.
Fox Sports captured the following moment prior to the Cards' 28-13 loss to the Chicago Bears Sunday, and well, it's priceless.
Acho gives his gloves to a young fan, talks with him and gives him a high-five, and the youngster's reaction is just about as good as it gets.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter