Updated Nov 30, 2012 - 11:57 am
Johnny Manziel wins Heisman...of hair
The redshirt freshman quarterback from Texas A&M is the inspiration for Christian Chavez's new 'do.
Chavez hails from Manziel's hometown of Kerrville, Texas, and decided to pay tribute to "Johnny Football" by having his likeness sheared into his hair. And as you can see on the video below, the results are pretty darn cool (if you're into that sort of thing).
Despite the artistry, Chavez was sent home from school for "causing a distraction".
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level