Updated Nov 30, 2012 - 11:57 am
Johnny Manziel wins Heisman...of hair
The redshirt freshman quarterback from Texas A&M is the inspiration for Christian Chavez's new 'do.
Chavez hails from Manziel's hometown of Kerrville, Texas, and decided to pay tribute to "Johnny Football" by having his likeness sheared into his hair. And as you can see on the video below, the results are pretty darn cool (if you're into that sort of thing).
Despite the artistry, Chavez was sent home from school for "causing a distraction".
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15