Updated Nov 30, 2012 - 11:57 am
Johnny Manziel wins Heisman...of hair
The redshirt freshman quarterback from Texas A&M is the inspiration for Christian Chavez's new 'do.
Chavez hails from Manziel's hometown of Kerrville, Texas, and decided to pay tribute to "Johnny Football" by having his likeness sheared into his hair. And as you can see on the video below, the results are pretty darn cool (if you're into that sort of thing).
Despite the artistry, Chavez was sent home from school for "causing a distraction".
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security