Updated Nov 27, 2012 - 4:23 pm
The most destructive volleyball spike ever
Not normally, but when a single spike takes out two people, the sport crosses over into that territory.
Watch out for that ricochet, it can be a doozy.
Keep an eye out for the spectator walking along the sideline about 30 feet from the "impact".
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent