Updated Aug 19, 2011 - 10:05 pm
Cardinals running back Ryan Williams leaves game with injury
PHOENIX - The Arizona Cardinals may be in the market for another running back.
Rookie and second round pick Ryan Williams went down with an apparent right knee injury and had to be carted off the field in the team's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Williams looked distraught on the field as he was carted off giving maybe an indication to how serious the injury was.
Coach Whisenhunt said after the game that Williams probably has a ruptured patella tendon which would put him out for the season.
The Cardinals were expecting to team Williams with Beanie Wells to be their running back tandem this season.
The team traded away past starter Tim Hightower to make room for Williams to get playing time.
- Arizona Cardinals' OC: Rashard Mendenhall 'back to what I remember' from Pittsburgh
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.