Updated Aug 19, 2011 - 10:05 pm
Cardinals running back Ryan Williams leaves game with injury
PHOENIX - The Arizona Cardinals may be in the market for another running back.
Rookie and second round pick Ryan Williams went down with an apparent right knee injury and had to be carted off the field in the team's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Williams looked distraught on the field as he was carted off giving maybe an indication to how serious the injury was.
Coach Whisenhunt said after the game that Williams probably has a ruptured patella tendon which would put him out for the season.
The Cardinals were expecting to team Williams with Beanie Wells to be their running back tandem this season.
The team traded away past starter Tim Hightower to make room for Williams to get playing time.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!