Updated Jul 29, 2011 - 5:14 pm
Cardinals lose another starter
The Arizona Cardinals may have entered free agency hoping to retain their own players, but a couple days in they seem to be struggling to do so.
Wide receiver Steve Breaston is heading to Kansas City to join the Chiefs, and now they've lost a starting offensive lineman.
Agent for Cardinals G Deuce Lutui says reached 2-year deal in principle with Bengals. 2nd-round pick out of USC. Big, physical AFC North guy
Drafted in the second round in 2006, Lutui was a consistent starter on the line, though his production was anything but.
Lutui battled weight problems, especially last season, but worked his way back into shape and was productive once again.
His departure leaves the Cardinals in search of a guard, as the rest of their offensive line seems set.
- Arizona Cardinals Bruce Arians not surprised James Harrison retired
- Christian Tupou, Kevin Cone, Dominique Williams added to Arizona Cardinals' practice squad
- New Arizona Cardinals LB Thomas Keiser: I wanted to go pass rush for somebody
- Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Max Hall arrested on shoplifting, drug charges
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves