Updated Jul 29, 2011 - 5:14 pm
Cardinals lose another starter
The Arizona Cardinals may have entered free agency hoping to retain their own players, but a couple days in they seem to be struggling to do so.
Wide receiver Steve Breaston is heading to Kansas City to join the Chiefs, and now they've lost a starting offensive lineman.
Agent for Cardinals G Deuce Lutui says reached 2-year deal in principle with Bengals. 2nd-round pick out of USC. Big, physical AFC North guy
Drafted in the second round in 2006, Lutui was a consistent starter on the line, though his production was anything but.
Lutui battled weight problems, especially last season, but worked his way back into shape and was productive once again.
His departure leaves the Cardinals in search of a guard, as the rest of their offensive line seems set.
- The Pulse: Cardinals fans most excited to see division rivals
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.