Updated Jul 29, 2011 - 5:14 pm
Cardinals lose another starter
The Arizona Cardinals may have entered free agency hoping to retain their own players, but a couple days in they seem to be struggling to do so.
Wide receiver Steve Breaston is heading to Kansas City to join the Chiefs, and now they've lost a starting offensive lineman.
Agent for Cardinals G Deuce Lutui says reached 2-year deal in principle with Bengals. 2nd-round pick out of USC. Big, physical AFC North guy
Drafted in the second round in 2006, Lutui was a consistent starter on the line, though his production was anything but.
Lutui battled weight problems, especially last season, but worked his way back into shape and was productive once again.
His departure leaves the Cardinals in search of a guard, as the rest of their offensive line seems set.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.