Updated Jul 29, 2011 - 5:14 pm
Cardinals lose another starter
The Arizona Cardinals may have entered free agency hoping to retain their own players, but a couple days in they seem to be struggling to do so.
Wide receiver Steve Breaston is heading to Kansas City to join the Chiefs, and now they've lost a starting offensive lineman.
Agent for Cardinals G Deuce Lutui says reached 2-year deal in principle with Bengals. 2nd-round pick out of USC. Big, physical AFC North guy
Drafted in the second round in 2006, Lutui was a consistent starter on the line, though his production was anything but.
Lutui battled weight problems, especially last season, but worked his way back into shape and was productive once again.
His departure leaves the Cardinals in search of a guard, as the rest of their offensive line seems set.
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.