Updated Jul 29, 2011 - 5:14 pm
Cardinals lose another starter
The Arizona Cardinals may have entered free agency hoping to retain their own players, but a couple days in they seem to be struggling to do so.
Wide receiver Steve Breaston is heading to Kansas City to join the Chiefs, and now they've lost a starting offensive lineman.
Agent for Cardinals G Deuce Lutui says reached 2-year deal in principle with Bengals. 2nd-round pick out of USC. Big, physical AFC North guy
Drafted in the second round in 2006, Lutui was a consistent starter on the line, though his production was anything but.
Lutui battled weight problems, especially last season, but worked his way back into shape and was productive once again.
His departure leaves the Cardinals in search of a guard, as the rest of their offensive line seems set.
- NFL writer: Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald 'bound to improve' in 2014
- GM Steve Keim updates Arizona Cardinals' draft progress
- NFL Draft '14: Is it time for the Arizona Cardinals to draft a QB?
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.