Top Stories (Mobile)
Today's Games - Next 7 Days
- 11:20 am - Diamondbacks @ Cubs | Radio - Arizona Sports 98.7 FM | TV - WGN
The Arizona Cardinals wanted to bring Karlos Dansby back, and Dansby himself had said he would like to return. For the right price, of course. As it turned out, Dansby was offered a contract he...
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Arizona Cardinals' 2014 schedule released
Even though they're not in the playoffs, it's been a busy week for the Phoenix Suns. Tuesday,
- Suns' Hornacek on Len, Goodwin: 'We couldn't just throw them out there and hope for the best'
- The Pulse: NBA Playoffs will have your attention over summer
- Suns guard Goran Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning Most Improved Player award
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Phoenix Suns' Goran Dragic named NBA's Most Improved Player
The Arizona Diamondbacks' recent seven-game road trip looked to be shaping up to be a microcosm of the team's season thus far. But the last two games of the series -- and season, for that matter -- proved...
- D-backs' Mike Bolsinger shines in series finale at Wrigley: By The Numbers
- Bolsinger earns 1st MLB win, D-backs top Cubs
- D-backs place outfielder Mark Trumbo on 15-day D.L.
- Diamondbacks' Mark Trumbo out indefinitely with stress fracture in foot
- Cubs lose to Diamondbacks on Wrigley's 100th
As the longest tenured captain in the NHL, Shane Doan has seen a lot of ups and downs throughout his 18-year hockey career with the Phoenix Coyotes. After missing out on the NHL playoffs for two consecutive...
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Coyotes on right financial track with new owners
I'm yelling down the hall talking to a friend I haven't seen in a few months. I'm 10 minutes early walking into what I think is an empty meeting room. Someone else is holding the door open for me, so I'm...
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU lands forward Savon Goodman
- Arizona State lands forward Willie Atwood
Aaron Gordon has played his last game as an Arizona Wildcat, as the forward announced Tuesday he will forgo his three remaining seasons of NCAA eligibility to enter June's NBA draft. Gordon is a projected...
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- D-backs' Bolsinger earns first MLB win | BTN
- Arizona State lands JUCO forward Willie Atwood
- Frye finishes third in NBA sportsmanship vote
- D-backs place Trumbo on 15-day disabled list
- Kiper Jr.: Sutton, Bradford could be taken late
- Dragic: 'I'm going to try to get better every year'
- Hornacek: Len, Goodwin could have bigger roles
- Dragic: 'Consistency' was vital in winning M.I.P.
- NFL Draft '14: Scouting report on A.J. McCarron
Happening Now in Arizona Sports
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Thursday April 24Things could always be worse. You could be a Cubs fan.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president and CEO - Thursday April 24Did yesterday’s win save Kirk Gibson’s job?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinals’ draft preparation?
- Goran Dragic, Suns guard - Wednesday April 23Suns guard Goran Dragic talks about winning the Most Improved Player of the Year Award.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday April 23ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses what the D-backs need to do to turn things around.
Arizona Super Bowl Countdown
Arizona Sports Social