Top Stories (Mobile)
Today's Games - Next 7 Days
- 7:10 pm - Diamondbacks @ Dodgers | Radio - Arizona Sports 98.7 FM | TV - FOX Sports Arizona
What matters come draft day is hard to quantify for each individual team, but for the Arizona Cardinals, this year it is especially hard. They were not just on the doorstep, but had one foot inside...
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at TCU CB Jason Verrett
- NFL.com's Brandt: Jonathan Cooper poised for a big 2014
- Hopefully Zach Mettenberger didn't look too good
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
Every day, ArizonaSports.com asks readers a question. It's the Sanderson Ford Poll Question of the Day, and it can be found midway down the right side of our home page. This time, we asked who...
- Phoenix Suns' Channing Frye: Why would I not want to come back?
- Phoenix Suns' Eric Bledsoe: Whatever happens next year, it happens
- Duke freshman Jabari Parker declares for NBA draft
- Phoenix Suns say goodbye to season, each other
- Phoenix Suns 2013-14: By the Numbers
The Arizona Diamondbacks are not 4-14 because of any one thing. Pitching, defense, hitting -- it's all been pretty bad. "This team should not be going through this," ESPN MLB analyst Tim Kurkjian...
- D-backs' Derrick Hall: Losses mounting because players are pressing
- D-backs prospect Archie Bradley struggles in latest start
- D-backs president: 'It's far too early to say' Gibson and Towers are in jeopardy of losing jobs
- D-backs swept by Mets; end winless homestand
- Mets complete sweep of Diamondbacks: By The Numbers
I hate writing this piece. Not only because this means the Phoenix Coyotes' season is done for the year, but writing it for the second time in a row in mid-April makes it all the more painful. ...
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners
- Coyotes poised to hit the reset button after losing identity
While it's anyone's guess as to how the Arizona State men's basketball team will look when it takes the floor in 2014-15 given the departures of Brandon Kearney, Caelen Robinson, Egor Koulechov, Jahii...
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
Aaron Gordon has played his last game as an Arizona Wildcat, as the forward announced Tuesday he will forgo his three remaining seasons of NCAA eligibility to enter June's NBA draft. Gordon is a projected...
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Phoenix Suns 2013-14: By the Numbers
- Suns' Frye: Why would I not want to come back?
- Babby: Suns' progress 'palpable and tangible'
- Suns GM: 'Waste' for others to pursue Bledsoe
- Green: Suns' future bright, but learn from D-backs
- CC: Fitz to be honored for off-field work
- D-backs' Hall: Losses mounting as players press
- Suns' Sarver reflects on his 10 years at the helm
- Hall: 'Far too early to say' jobs are in jeopardy
- The Pulse: Goran Dragic was Suns' MVP
Character Counts Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
22 hours, 19 minutes ago.
Adam Green Suns' future looks bright, but D-backs have proven nothing is guaranteed
22 hours, 41 minutes ago.
Haboob Blog Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut
23 hours, 20 minutes ago.
Off the Ice Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
Wednesday, Apr 16, 1:38 pm
John Gambadoro Diamondbacks are no easy fix, but who should get the chance?
Wednesday, Apr 16, 4:09 pm
Happening Now in Arizona Sports
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippett reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Lon Babby, Suns president of basketball operations - Thursday April 17Lon Babby reacts to the Suns' season and talks with the guys about the optimism surrounding the org
Arizona Super Bowl Countdown
Arizona Sports Social