Top Stories (Mobile)
Today's Games - Next 7 Days
- 5:10 pm - Diamondbacks @ Dodgers | Radio - Arizona Sports 98.7 FM | TV - FOX Sports 1
Normally, the NFL Draft would take place in about a week. But 2014 isn't normal. Commissioner Roger Goodell made the decision to move the NFL's annual event back because the venue where it's held --...
- NFL Draft '14: Is it time for the Arizona Cardinals to draft a QB?
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at TCU CB Jason Verrett
- NFL.com's Brandt: Jonathan Cooper poised for a big 2014
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
Winning 48 games and exceeding all expectations is never a bad problem to have. Even if it comes at the cost of slowing down the developmental process for the most-recent, first-round picks. That's...
- Though surprised by Suns' success, Sarver didn't see tanking as a good option
- Phoenix Suns owner: The only question is how much we'll be paying Eric Bledsoe
- Tweaks -- not major changes -- ahead for the Phoenix Suns
- Weekend Time Schedule
- Saturday Time Schedule
PHOENIX -- High socks. High motor. High IQ. In a day in age where the game of baseball has slowly but surely welcomed increasing forms of new-age analytics and technology, an old-fashioned mentality...
- Hill, Diamondbacks top Dodgers in extra innings
- Diamondbacks exorcise some demons in win over Dodgers
- D-backs break winless streak, beat Dodgers in extras: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks outfielder Cody Ross goes hitless in season debut
- Diamondbacks reinstate Cody Ross; designate Ryan Rowland-Smith
As the longest tenured captain in the NHL, Shane Doan has seen a lot of ups and downs throughout his 18-year hockey career with the Phoenix Coyotes. After missing out on the NHL playoffs for two consecutive...
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners
The Arizona State Sun Devils got some good news Friday when it was learned Shaquielle McKissic would be granted a sixth year of eligibility. A senior who transferred from Edmonds Community College...
- ASU head coach Herb Sendek: Team will play 'more difficult' schedule in 2014-15
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
Aaron Gordon has played his last game as an Arizona Wildcat, as the forward announced Tuesday he will forgo his three remaining seasons of NCAA eligibility to enter June's NBA draft. Gordon is a projected...
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals NFL Draft Watch
- Phoenix Suns owner expects Eric Bledsoe back
- D-backs' Ross goes hitless in season debut
- Gambo: Gasol to the Suns makes a lot of sense
- Haboob: Cameraman falls during home run trot
- D-backs' Corbin chats about bobblehead
- Doan: Coyotes have chance to win Cup soon
- D-backs exorcise demons in win over LAD
- NFL Draft '14: Is it time for Cards to draft a QB?
- The 5: Most impressive Suns wins of 2013-14
John Gambadoro Pau Gasol to the Phoenix Suns makes a lot of sense
22 hours, 10 minutes ago.
The 5 The 5: Most impressive Phoenix Suns wins of the 2013-14 season
18 hours, 7 minutes ago.
Character Counts Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
Thursday, Apr 17, 10:36 am
Adam Green Suns' future looks bright, but D-backs have proven nothing is guaranteed
Thursday, Apr 17, 10:15 am
Off the Ice Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
Wednesday, Apr 16, 1:38 pm
Happening Now in Arizona Sports
- Bickley Blast - Friday April 18Does Eric Bledsoe want to spend the prime of his career with the Suns?
- Jon Barry, ESPN NBA insider - Friday April 18Who is the team to beat in the East?
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- Channing Frye, Suns forward - Thursday April 17Channing discusses the Suns' completed season, and what he is looking forward to in the offseason.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
Arizona Super Bowl Countdown
Arizona Sports Social