Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
Gordon was drafted by the Orlando Magic last month and signed with the team on July 2.
Along with Gordon, fellow lottery pick Julius Randle was picked up by Nike after signing with the Los Angeles Lakers, who drafted him seventh overall.
The draft's top pick, Andrew Wiggins, and his former teammate at Kansas, Joel Embiid, who went third overall, both signed with Adidas, RealGM.com says.
Jabari Parker, who was taken by the Milwaukee Bucks at No. 2, signed with Jordan Brand.
Jabari Parker went with Jordan Brand -- and Aaron Gordon and Julius Randle headed the Nike route.— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanESPN) July 16, 2014
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.