Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
Gordon was drafted by the Orlando Magic last month and signed with the team on July 2.
Along with Gordon, fellow lottery pick Julius Randle was picked up by Nike after signing with the Los Angeles Lakers, who drafted him seventh overall.
The draft's top pick, Andrew Wiggins, and his former teammate at Kansas, Joel Embiid, who went third overall, both signed with Adidas, RealGM.com says.
Jabari Parker, who was taken by the Milwaukee Bucks at No. 2, signed with Jordan Brand.
Jabari Parker went with Jordan Brand -- and Aaron Gordon and Julius Randle headed the Nike route.— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanESPN) July 16, 2014
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.