Updated Jun 26, 2014 - 5:24 pm
Arizona's Aaron Gordon taken No. 4 by the Orlando Magic in the NBA Draft
Gordon started all 38 games for the Wildcats in his only season in Tucson, averaging 12.4 points and eight rebounds per game.
The 6-foot-9, 225-pound Gordon was the Pac-12's Freshman of the Year as well as a first-team all-Pac-12 selection last season while setting UA freshman records for rebounds (303) and games started (38).
Gordon was one of the highest ranked recruits in the class of 2013. He was named a top five overall prospect by Rivals and ESPN and was named the McDonald's All-American game MVP. He averaged 21.6 points and 15.7 points a game while at Archbishop Mitty High School in San Jose, Calif.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.