Updated May 16, 2014 - 9:46 am
Nick Johnson posts impressive vertical jump at NBA Draft Combine
Pretty much from the moment he first put on his red, white and blue uniform, the guard was a regular in the highlight reels with fantastic dunks and great feats of athleticism.
If Johnson gets drafted by an NBA team next month, there's no doubt his ability to sky will be a big reason why.
Friday, at the NBA Draft Combine in Chicago, the 6-foot-3 Johnson recorded one of the best vertical jump times at the combine, coming in at an unofficial height of 41.5 inches.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.