Updated Mar 13, 2014 - 2:32 pm
Arizona Wildcats rout Utah Utes: By the numbers
So here's a look at the No. 4 Wildcats' win, by the numbers:
The Utes had just seven assists on the day. Unrelated but worthy of mention, the Wildcats made seven three-point shots.
Not one Utah player reached double digits in scoring, as center Dallin Bachynski's nine points paced the team. Conversely, the Wildcats had four players score at least nine.
Utah made just 12 field goals all day, which is a new Pac-12 Tournament low.
The Wildcats' starting lineup of T.J. McConnell, Nick Johnson, Gabe York, Aaron Gordon and Kaleb Tarczewski scored 14 more points than the entire Utah team.
The Wildcats outrebounded the Utes by a 39-24 margin.
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Chris Johnson, Jordin Mayes and Elliott Pitts combined for 18 points off the UA bench. In the team's recent loss to Oregon, the Cats received just four points from their reserves.
The Wildcats held the Utes to just 25.5 percent shooting, which is a new Pac-12 Tournament record. Utah's total of 39 points is also a record low.
The Wildcats made 10-of-14 free throw attempts, good enough for 71.4 percent. As a team, they shoot under 66 percent from the line.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.