Sunday marked Senior Night for the Arizona Wildcats, but it also had greater meaning.
With a win over Stanford, Arizona would take home its first Pac-12 conference regular season title outright since 2011.
And 40 minutes of basketball later, Sean Miller and Co. did just that. In wire-to-wire fashion, the Wildcats routed the Cardinal 79-66.
Here's a look back at the title-clinching victory by the numbers:
Sean Miller has won two Pac-12 regular season titles in five years with Arizona. The last time around in 2011, his team made it all the way to the Elite 8.
Arizona's first win over Stanford came by three points (60-57) back on Jan. 29. Sunday, the game never was within three after the Wildcats took an early 14-11 lead.
In the 13-point triumph, the Wildcats gave up only four points to Stanford's bench -- two from John Gage and two from Marcus Allen.
Freshman Aaron Gordon likely played his final game at the McKale Center in addition to senior Jordan Mayes. If it was his final game in Old Pueblo, Gordon made it count. He recorded his eight double-double of the season with 19 points and 15 rebounds.
Gabe York scored in double figures for just the second time in 11 games. The reserve guard came off the bench and scored 12 points on 3-of-5 shooting from downtown.
Not only were Gordon's 15 boards a new career high, they were the most by a single Arizona player since Derrick Williams corralled in 15 back in 2011.
The two teams were forced to play with only two officials for the majority of the second half after referee Verne Harris suffered an apparent hamstring injury with 16:24 left in the game.
The McKale Center served as the perfect home-court advantage for the Wildcats in 2013-14. The program was a perfect 21-of-21 in games play in Tucson this season.
Like Gordon, fellow freshman Rondae Hollis-Jefferson might also have played his final game in Tucson Sunday night. Instead of pounding the boards, he did his talking with his hands. Hollis-Jefferson, who wears No. 23, had a career-high three blocked shots in the win.
- Rich Rodriguez- UA football coach - Monday September 15University of Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez previews the Wildcats' game against Cal.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 11 - Thursday September 11Adam and Jarrett talk about a close win at UTSA and a home date vs. Nevada.
- Rich Rodriguez - Arizona head coach - Monday September 8University of Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez joins Doug and Wolf
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Sept. 3 - Wednesday September 3Adam and Jarrett talk about a comfortable win and a tricky road trip.
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?