Arizona drops to No. 4 in polls following loss to ASU
Arizona (23-2; 10-2 Pac-12) held the top spot in the polls for seven weeks, until they were upset by Cal earlier this month.
The undefeated Syracuse Orange, meanwhile, received all 32 No. 1 votes in the USA Today Coaches Poll and all but one of the 65 votes given in the AP Top 25 poll, with Florida (23-2) garnering the lone outlying top vote.
Coach Sean Miller's squad faces Utah at the Jon M. Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, when they next take the court.
Six games remain on the Wildcats' regular season schedule.
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.