Arizona drops to No. 4 in polls following loss to ASU
Arizona (23-2; 10-2 Pac-12) held the top spot in the polls for seven weeks, until they were upset by Cal earlier this month.
The undefeated Syracuse Orange, meanwhile, received all 32 No. 1 votes in the USA Today Coaches Poll and all but one of the 65 votes given in the AP Top 25 poll, with Florida (23-2) garnering the lone outlying top vote.
Coach Sean Miller's squad faces Utah at the Jon M. Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, when they next take the court.
Six games remain on the Wildcats' regular season schedule.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.