Following rout of rival ASU, Arizona remains atop the national polls
Sean Miller used 15 total players in the 23-point blowout win over the Sun Devils, as the Wildcats improved their record to 18-0 (5-0) -- the best start in program history.
Arizona received 61 of a possible 65 first place votes in the AP Poll, with 16-7 Syracuse receiving the other four. Over in the Coaches Poll, the Wildcats received 30 of a possible 32 first place votes. The Orange secured the other two.
The No. 1 and No. 2-ranked teams along with Wichita State are the only remaining undefeated squads in college basketball heading into play Monday.
The Wildcats' next game will be on Thursday night, as they host Colorado (15-4, 4-2), who has won five of its last seven games.
UA split its season series with the Buffaloes in 2012-13, which included a dramatic 92-83 overtime victory at the McKale Center.
- Oregon drops No. 3 Arizona Wildcats: By the numbers
- Arizona's Nick Johnson a finalist for Wooden Award
- Johnson's big night leads Arizona to road win over Oregon State: By the Numbers
- Former Arizona Wildcats coach Russ Pennell hired by Central Arkansas
- Arizona powers past Stanford, clinches Pac-12 outright: By the numbers
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.