Arizona Wildcats keep top spot in national polls
Sean Miller's club knocked off UCLA 79-75 Thursday and USC 73-53 Sunday, improving their record to 17-0 (4-0).
Arizona received 61 of a possible 65 first place votes in the AP Poll, with 16-0 Syracuse receiving the other four. Over in the Coaches Poll, the Wildcats earned 30 of a possible 32 votes, with the remaining two being split between Syracuse and 15-1 Michigan State.
The Wildcats will next take the court Thursday at home against rival Arizona State (13-4, 2-2).
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.