Updated Jan 3, 2014 - 10:24 am
Arizona's blowout win over Washington State: By the Numbers
Only one player on either side, Kaleb Tarczewski of Arizona, scored in double digits in the contest, tallying 11 points in the rout.
It took just 3 minutes, 22 seconds for every Arizona starter to record a point. Aaron Gordon's layup at the 16:38 mark of the half put the Wildcats up 9-1 on the Cougars.
The Wildcats had six blocks and six steals in Thursday's tilt, helping them to hold the Cougars to such a low score.
The Cougars managed just seven first half points against the Wildcats Thursday, setting one of several arena-low records.
Washington State's first-half shooting percentage clocked in at less than 10 percent, at 9.5, as the team hit just two of its 21 field goals in the half, which stood for a McKale Center record.
Washington State scored 12 fewer points on Thursday than the previous arena low, set by Northern Arizona in 1989, who put up 37 on the Wildcats.
It took Washington State over 13 minutes to convert its first field goal of the game, which it hit with just 6:42 left in the first half.
It took the Cougars 17 field goal attempts to make a shot from the floor. Royce Woolridge broke up the drought with a layup, which garnered the sarcastic applause of the McKale Center.
The points-per-game average of Washington State's leading scorer, DaVonte Lacy, who missed the game after undergoing emergency appendectomy surgery over the weekend.
The Wildcats' score at the time of the first Washington State field goal.
The Cougars' rebound total -- three more than their point total.
Washington State hasn't scored as few as 25 points since they played Idaho on Jan. 15, 1938.
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.